For a long time I was wondering what should be the first ‘’tasty’’ post here … and finally I decided 🙂
Many people try to keep diets and eat healthily, but home-made cakes can tempt even the strictest. Below I will reveal you one of my irresistible temptations. An extremely easy, very tasty, 15-minute cake with croissants that I like to bake even on Sunday.
As a person who eats sweet every day, I really appreciate the taste of homemade sweets and often experiment. Not every attempt is successful, but that’s not a reason to quit. So, having that in mind, I don’t guarantee that it will happen, but I guarantee it’s worth it.
Straight to the recipe …
- 0.7l of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch vanilla
- 2 pinch cinnamon
- 2 croissants with chocolate / you can use also old homemade cake or even Easter bread/
- 1 tea cup of sugar
All you need to prepare the liquid part of the cake is a large bowl.
- Break the eggs into the bowl and beat them well until they are foamed.
- Add the tea cup of sugar and stir until it starts to melt In the eggs.
- Add the milk to the already prepared mixture and stir gradually until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- The only thing left is to add the vanilla and cinnamon and beat all together.
- The mix is ready!
Cut the croissants into slices and put them in the tin, spoon the liquid mixture on top … and now you are ready 🙂 Yes, I’m not kidding, it’s been 15 minutes and you only have to turn on the oven at 150 degrees and put the tin within. Bake for about 40 minutes until the chocolate of the croissants begins to caramelize.
The only thing left is to enjoy your favorite movie or book, while you are relaxing.